A new Ranked Battles season for Tier IX ships starts soon.
Join the fight on your "nines" and win valuable prizes: credits, camouflage patterns, signals, and doubloons, as well as over 5,000 Steel, which can be exchanged for unique ships in the Armory.
The overall reward remains the same—a total of 5,500 Steel and 1 Ranked Token. Ranked Tokens replace Copper and can be exchanged for stylish permanent camouflages in the Armory.
Additionally, you'll receive a commemorative flag, sets of signals, expendable camouflages, and doubloons. Apart from that, you'll get temporary league flags when you reach Rank 10 and Rank 5, which reduce the cost of servicing your ships by 10% and 20% accordingly. They'll remain on your account until the end of the season.
In this season, the Second League flag, which reduces the servicing cost by 5%, will be replaced with a one-time reward of 500,000 credits.
Full List of Rewards:
|16||Second||10х each of the following signals: Sierra Mike, November Echo Setteseven, Victor Lima, India X-Ray, Juliet Whiskey Unaone, and Mike Yankee Soxisix; 200 Steel.|
|15||Second||10х each of the following signals: India Delta, India Yankee, Juliet Yankee Bissotwo, Juliet Charlie, November Foxtrot, and Hotel Yankee; 200 Steel.|
|14||Second||10х each of the following signals: Sierra Mike, November Echo Setteseven, Victor Lima, India X-Ray, Juliet Whiskey Unaone, and Mike Yankee Soxisix; 200 Steel.|
|13||Second||10х each of the following signals: Zulu, India Bravo Terrathree, Papa Papa, Equal Speed Charlie London, and Zulu Hotel; 200 Steel.|
|12||Second||10х each of the following signals: Sierra Mike, November Echo Setteseven, Victor Lima, India X-Ray, Juliet Whiskey Unaone, India Delta, India Yankee, Juliet Yankee Bissotwo, Juliet Charlie, and November Foxtrot; 200 Steel.|
|11||Second||300 Steel; 250 doubloons.|
|10||First||Flag of the First League (bonus: −10% to the cost of a ship's post-battle service).|
|9||First||10x "This is your day, Commander!" camouflage patterns; 400 Steel.|
|8||First||10x "Hunter" camouflage patterns; 400 Steel.|
|7||First||10x "Victory Salute" camouflage patterns; 400 Steel.|
|6||First||5x Dragon signals; 500 Steel.|
|5||Premier||Flag of the Premier League (Bonus: –20% to the cost of a ship's post-battle service)|
|4||Premier||5x Red Dragon signals; 500 Steel.|
|3||Premier||5x Ouroboros signals; 500 Steel.|
|2||Premier||5x Wyvern signals; 500 Steel.|
|1||Premier||50x "Type 3 – Ranked" camouflage patterns; 2,500 doubloons; 5x Hydra signals; 1,000 Steel; and 1x Ranked Token.|
DatesStarts: Thu. 08 Aug. 08:00 CEST (UTC+2)
Ends: Tue. 03 Sep. 07:30 CEST (UTC+2)
- All players who have access to Ranked Battles in their Service Record can participate in the new season. Newcomers to World of Warships will need to play 130 battles in any game mode to unlock this possibility.
- Only Tier IX ships are allowed.
- Battles are held in a 6 vs. 6 format, and team line-ups will be completely equivalent in terms of ship types.
- The new season has 18 ranks. For simplicity, they have been combined into Leagues: Second, First, and Premier.
- Those who are new to Ranked Battles will start the season from Rank 18. Participants of the twelfth Ranked Season will receive bonus stars: one for each rank reached.
- By winning battles, players earn the stars needed to climb the ranking ladder. At the majority of ranks, a defeat means a lost star.
- Ranks 18–15, and 12, are irrevocable. You cannot lose a star for a defeat at Ranks 18–17. Be the first on your team in terms of XP earned, and you get to keep your hard-earned star, even for a lost game.
- A bonus star is granted for reaching a new rank at Ranks 18–11.
- Only stars obtained for the first time are counted towards progress for the Ranked Battles emblem. Bonus stars for the previous season are included in this count if you play at least one battle in this season.
- Flags awarded for reaching Leagues will be removed from player accounts once the season ends.
- You’ll receive a commemorative achievement for reaching the Rank 1 in the Thirteenth Season.
- All those who reach Rank 15 will receive a commemorative flag, which will remain in their collection.
Battles will be held in Domination mode on Sleeping Giant, Shards, Northern Lights maps and the new Crash Zone Alpha map, as well as in Epicenter mode on the Trident map.
According to established tradition, all of your achievements from the previous season will be accounted for, so you won't have to start from scratch. Depending on the Rank at which you finished the previous season, you’ll be granted a certain number of bonus stars. The maximum possible number is 17 stars. If you earned the maximum number of stars in the previous season, you’ll start the new season at Rank 10. Rewards issued for the preceding ranks will be added to your account automatically.
See you on the battlefield, Captains!