Captains, welcome to the Public Test of Update 0.9.9!
The "U.S. Battleships: Part 1" event, mercenaries in Clan Battles, modified crosshairs for aircraft carriers, and other fresh features! Take a look through the Developer Bulletin, and welcome to the test.
Round 2 ScheduleStarts:Thu. 17 Sep. 18:30 CEST (UTC+2)
Ends:Tue. 22 Sep. 07:30 CEST (UTC+2)
Сommanders, thank you for participating in the Public Test for Update 0.9.9! Your feedback helps us to improve the version and to fix errors. Check out the changelog and join the second session of the Public Test!
- Reduced the shaking effect on planes when they receive damage.
- Fixed a bug that caused the "Expert Marksman" skill to provide the wrong bonuses to the traverse speed of main battery guns.
- Balance changes to several ships were made.
- Fixed several other bugs.
Special Features of the Test
The Public Test server will host Clan Battles, with Tier X ships facing each other in a 3 vs. 3 format.
- A maximum of two mercenaries per Division.
- Ship restrictions per team:
- A maximum of one destroyer, cruiser, and aircraft carrier.
- A maximum two battleships. If the team has one aircraft carrier, there can be no more than one battleship in the same team.
- You can start a Clan Battle on the Public Test server at any time.
For testing purposes, all players will have access to one of three Daily Shipment options. These will be allocated at random and differ in their designs, as well as the rewards they can drop.
U.S. battleships VIII Kansas and IX Minnesota can't be obtained on the Public Test server.
Combat Missions and Rewards
Play a Random or Co-op Battle.
Reward on the live server: 3x signals of each type, except for special signals
Play three Random or Co-op Battles.
Reward on the live server: 10x Type 6 camouflage patterns
Earn 8,000 base XP in Random or Clan Battles playing Tier VIII and X aircraft carriers.
Reward on the live server: 1x Wargaming container
Earn 8,000 base XP in Random or Clan Battles playing any Tier VIII–X ships, except for aircraft carriers.
Reward on the live server: 3x Scylla, 3x Basilisk, and 3x Leviathan special signals
Play one Clan Battle in the Hurricane League.
Reward on the live server: 5x each of the following special signals: Dragon, Wyvern, Red Dragon, Ouroboros, and Hydra
One Wargaming container provides 1 day of Warships Premium Account.
- Every participant of the Public Test will have all researchable Tier VIII ships, helmed by Commanders with 15 skill points, credited to their PT accounts.
- The research prices for ships and ship modules will be substantially discounted.
- Players will be able to reset Commander skills free of charge.
If you're joining the Public Test for the first time since Update 0.9.9, you'll be awarded the following additional bonuses:
- 500,000,000 credits; 30,000 doubloons; and 90 days of Premium Account.
- 50 signal flags of all types (except special signals) will also be added to your PT account.
If you played at least one battle on the Public Test server during the 0.9.6–0.9.8 Public Tests, your account will be copied from the live server to the Public Test server.
How to Enter
All information on how to join the Public Test and obtain its rewards is available on a dedicated page of the official website.