ommanders, welcome to the Public Test of Update 0.9.6!
The German Carriers event, Ranked Battles, updates to the Modules tab, and other improvements. Take a look through the Developer Bulletin, and welcome to the test!
Round 2 ScheduleStarts Thu. 25 Jun. 18:30 CEST (UTC+2)
Ends Tue. 30 Jun. 07:30 CEST (UTC+2)
Game Balance Changes
Armor-piercing bomb damage of all aircraft carriers was lowered on average by 17%.
|Carrier/Planes||Old value||New value|
|VI Ryūjō stock bombers||5500||4600|
|VI Ryūjō researchable bombers|
VIII Shōkaku stock bombers
|VIII Shōkaku researchable bombers||7600||6200|
|X Hakuryū stock and researchable bombers||8200||6800|
|VIII Graf ZeppelinVIII Graf Zeppelin B||7000||5800|
AP bombs are more skill-demanding for successful use than HE bombs, but their efficiency is higher, if used correctly. The updated aircraft carriers constitute a relatively young class in the game, and most players have only recently learned how to use AP bombs correctly. Consequently, the overall damage dealt by this type of armament has become too high. We, therefore, decided to systematically lower the maximum damage of AP bombs, but without lowering their penetration. We will watch individual performance of the ships and will take additional actions if needed.
- Armor penetration of researchable bombers' bombs increased by 8%.
VIII Graf Zeppelin, VIII Graf Zeppelin B
- Aiming reticle reduction speed increased by 15%.
V Nicholas, VI Farragut, VII Mahan, VIII Benson, IX Fletcher, X Gearing
- Bonus to AA continuous damage from "Defensive AA fire" consumable increased from +50% to +75%.
- The angle at which the check for ricochets is made for her SAP shells decreased from 75 to 70 degrees.
- Main battery guns reload time increased from 20 to 20.5 s.
- Rudder shift time increased from 11.6 to 12.6 s.
Engine boost Modification 1 Upgrade
- Bonus to the action time of the consumable reduced from 50% to 40%.
- The sound effect volume of shells hitting a ship was reduced.
- Tooltips showing integral characteristics no longer appear when mounting/changing modules.
- Lighting and shadows in the Hamburg Port were changed.
- Fixed an error which caused part of the Dockyard interface to appear in the Port screen after closing the Dockyard.
- Fixed an error due to which the port sounds were not disabled when playing videos at the Dockyard.
- Fixed an error which caused the progress of combat mission chains to be displayed as incomplete in the battle results window.
- Fixed some other minor bugs.
Special Features of the Test
You won't be able to obtain German aircraft carriers IV Rhein, VI Weser, and VIII August von Parseval on the Public Test server.
Combat Missions and Rewards
Play a Random or Co-op Battle.
Reward on the live server: 3x signals of each type, except for special signals
Play three Random or Co-op Battles.
Reward on the live server: 10x Type 6 camouflage patterns
Earn 8,000 base XP in Random Battles playing Tier VI–VII ships.
Reward on the live server: 1x Wargaming container
Achieve Rank 1 in Ranked Battles.
Reward on the live server: 5x special signals of each of the following types: Dragon, Wyvern, Red Dragon, Ouroboros, and Hydra
One Wargaming container provides 1 day of Warships Premium Account.
Public Test 0.9.6 opens the Summer Season, which is scheduled to run across three updates.
- Completing two Directives will reward you with a season emblem.
- Completing three Directives will reward you with a unique flag, patch, and Premium Ship VI container.
- Ultimate PT Warrior unique emblem. This emblem will be granted to all players who collect four different season emblems.
|Summer Season #1|
Complete any six missions of the Summer Season #1 Directive.
Reward on the live server: 2x German Carriers containers
The missions can be completed only once, playing Tier VIII–X ships in Random and Ranked Battles.
- At the start of the Public Test, every participant will have all researchable Tier VI ships, helmed by Commanders with 15 skill points, credited to their PT accounts.
- The research prices for ships and ship modules will be substantially discounted.
- Players will be able to reset Commander skills free of charge.
If you're joining the Public Test for the first time since Update 0.9.3, you'll be awarded the following additional bonuses:
- 500,000,000 credits; 30,000 doubloons; and 90 days of Warships Premium Account.
- 50 signals of all types (except for special signals) will also be added to your PT account.
If you played at least one battle on the Public Test server during the 0.9.3–0.9.5 Public Tests, your account will be copied from the live server to the Public Test server.
How to Access the Public Test
All information on how to join the Public Test and obtain its rewards is available on a dedicated page of the official website.