Captains, welcome to the Public Test of Update 0.9.10!
The "U.S. Battleships: Part 2" event, a new collection, and Key Battles. Take a look through the Developer Bulletin, and welcome to the test.
Round 2 ScheduleStarts: Thu. 15 Oct. 17:30 CET (UTC+1)
Ends: Tue. 20 Oct. 06:30 CET (UTC+1)
Commanders, thank you for participating in the Public Test! Your feedback helps us to improve the version and to fix errors. Check out the changelog and join the second session of the Public Test!
- Balance changes to ships in Key Battle, fixed several bugs in this type of battle, updated visual effects and text prompts.
- Fixed an issue which caused German planes to slow down too slowly when engine boost was used and get back to the cruising speed too quickly.
- Fixed an issue which caused the incorrect display of ship guns on the ship silhouette.
- Balance changes to several ships were made.
- Fixed a bug die to which it took too long for the aircraft to climb to the return height.
- Fixed several other bugs.
Special Features of the Test
The rewards for activities on the Public Test server may differ from those on the live server. The new U.S. battleships are not available to research on the Public Test server.
The first ship for Key Battles will immediately be available in the Port with her stock modules. New modules and ships can be obtained by completing combat missions. A description of the combat missions is available in the game client.
If necessary, team lineups can be completed with bots.
Combat Missions and Rewards
Play a Random or Co-op Battle.
Reward on the live server: 3x signals of each type, except for special signals
Play three Random or Co-op Battles.
Reward on the live server: 10x Type 6 camouflage patterns
Complete the "Always Courageous!" collection.
Reward on the live server: 1x Wargaming container
Complete the Halloween chain of combat missions.
Reward on the live server: 5x each of the following special signals—Dragon, Wyvern, Red Dragon, Ouroboros, and Hydra
Deal 1,000,000 damage in a Key Battle after completing the Halloween chain of combat missions.
Reward on the live server: 3x each of the following special signals—Scylla, Basilisk, and Leviathan
One Wargaming container provides 1 day of Warships Premium Account.
- Every participant of the Public Test will have all researchable Tier VIII ships, helmed by Commanders with 15 skill points, credited to their PT accounts.
- The research prices for ships and ship modules will be substantially discounted.
- Players will be able to reset Commander skills free of charge.
If you're joining the Public Test for the first time since Update 0.9.9, you'll be awarded the following additional bonuses on your Public Test account:
- 500,000,000 credits; 30,000 doubloons; and 90 days of Premium Account.
- 50 signal flags of all types (except special signals) will also be added to your PT account.
How to Enter
All information on how to join the Public Test and obtain its rewards is available on a dedicated page of the official website.