Commanders, welcome to the Public Test of Update 0.8.0!
Try out the updated gameplay for aircraft carriers; take a look at the in-game event “Back to the Skies!”; and find out about our preparations for Lunar New Year, the new Ranked Battles Season, and the new “Naval Battle” competition! Take a look through the Developer Bulletin, and welcome to the test!
Round 2 ScheduleStart: Fri. 11 Jan. 17:30 CET (UTC+1) / your local time: Fri. 11 Jan. 11:30End: Mon. 14 Jan. 16:30 CET (UTC+1) / your local time: Mon. 14 Jan. 10:30
- Changed the settings of AA fire and "Defensive AA Fire" equipment. Now the effectiveness of this equipment is higher, and the reload time is lower. This will help to build a stronger defense against aircraft raids.
- Changed the settings of explosions of shells from long and medium range AA guns. Now they deal more damage and are more effective against the enemies’ aircraft.
- Torpedo bombers were added and the settings of attack aircraft changed on IV tier carriers. This adjustment will make the low-tier gameplay more interesting and will provide more options for players.
- Changed the setting of aiming for Japanese bombers. Now you can reach almost maximum aim during the preparation for attack, and drop the bomb with higher accuracy. This change will allow players to attack battleships more effectively by dropping the bombs at a right angle to the deck.
- Fixed the display of torpedo drop zone with the “Torpedo Acceleration” skill equipped.
- Fixed an issue that caused catapult planes' models to not be displayed on the ship and appear only after the equipment was first used
- Fixed an issue that caused catapult planes' model to remain on the ship after takeoff or depletion of the equipment
- Fixed an issue in the autopilot settings, due to which the ship began to move in reverse
- Fixed an issue due to which when you rotate camera and observe could get inside the model aircraft squadron
- Optimized number of air defense effects for more comfortable squadron play
- Fixed an issue due to which patrol fighters attacked squadrons even under the condition that they had time to get out of the attack zone of patrol fighters
Special features of the Update test
- Tier X ships will be unavailable for research, but players will be able to obtain them in exchange for credits in the Arsenal.
- Ranked battles will be unavailable during 2nd Public Test Round.
Share your impressions and feedback with us.
If you want to see more information on the rewards you can earn from this test, check out this link! (Source)