King of the Sea IX
"It is good to be king!"
World of Warships' most popular tournament is back! This October, the top teams from each server will clash for the right to be crowned with their region's King of the Sea flag. This time, the winning teams from the EU server will be facing off against NA's elite for the international title!
King of the Sea flag – the prestigious main prize of the tournament grants the following bonuses:
• + 50% Commander XP per battle
• + 15% Credits per battle.
Read up on the rules and prizes right here, then assemble a team and sign up!
- Battles are played in a 9 vs. 9 format with Tier X ships.
- Teams can field a maximum of two battleships, aircraft carriers are not permitted, as are ships that have not been released for a full patch. See the ruleset for details.
- The Top-8 teams of Clan Battles Season 6 will automatically be seeded into the tournament and will not have to play the qualifying rounds on the first weekend. If you are one of these teams, please contact the tournament organizers through the official Discord channel.
- There will be a prize pool of approximately 600,000 and 500,000 — sponsored by Wargaming.
- Up to 80 teams can sign up to have a go at obtaining the coveted crown.
- The top 3 qualifying teams from the (EU/CIS) and (NA/Asia) regions will face each other for a grand international showdown.
Check out the full rules below for a complete overview:
Participation in the King of the Sea tournament is open to all players, as long as you provide a team of at least 9 players when registering. Once you've assembled your finest Captains, you can sign up for the tournament via the link below.
Participation in the King of the Sea tournament is open to all players, as long as you provide a team of at least 9 players when registering. Once you've assembled your finest captains, you can sign up for the tournament at the link below.Signups start: Thu. 26 Sep. 18:00 CEST (UTC+2)
Signups end:Thu. 03 Oct. 23:59 CEST (UTC+2)
There are a limited amount of slots. Sign-up is first-come-first-serve after the seeded teams have been confirmed.
Discord is the main platform from which the tournament organisation will be answering your questions and updating. At least two representatives per team must be available on Discord. Access the King of the Sea channel below.
King of the Sea is a World of Warships Community-Run Tournament. Wargaming does not have control over the tournament.
Day 2: Sat. 12 Oct. 15:00 CEST (UTC+2)
Day 3: Sun. 13 Oct. 15:00 CEST (UTC+2)
Regional Finals: Sat. 19 Oct. 16:00 CEST (UTC+2)
International Finals: Sun. 20 Oct. 16:00 CEST (UTC+2)
A player must have participated in at least one match to be eligible for rewards.
King of the Sea is a World of Warships Community-Run Tournament. Wargaming does not have control of the tournament.