A new event awaits you in Update 0.9.10—the Big Hunt.
Destroying enemies in the Key Battle mode will earn you a temporary resource—Battle Points. You can exchange these in the Armory for new Commanders and themed camouflages for Tier VIII and IX ships, as well as other valuable in-game items. Only special ships built by one of three corporations are allowed to fight in Key Battles. The first ship will be available from the start. To unlock the other ships, you'll need to complete combat missions.
Combat Mission Groups
The new event incorporates seven "combat mission groups"—the new term for what were formerly known as Directives. For completing them, you can obtain up to 27 "Always Courageous" containers, each of which is guaranteed to hold an element of the eponymous historical collection dedicated to the U.S. Navy, as well as two of the following items: a special signal, Stars 'n' Stripes camouflage, Free XP, Elite Commander XP, credits, economic signals, or Coal.
After the capture of the Azov Fortress on October 30, 1696, the Boyar Duma, at the behest of Peter the Great, passed a decree to commence construction of a navy. This date is considered to be the official founding date of the Imperial Russian Navy.Starts: Fri. 30 Oct. 06:00 CET (UTC+1)
Ends: Mon. 02 Nov. 06:00 CET (UTC+1)
Discounts and bonuses
- −50% to the cost of researchable Soviet Tier II–V battleships
- −30% to the cost of researchable Soviet Tier VI–VII battleships
- −15% to the cost of researchable Soviet Tier VIII–X battleships
To complete this combat mission, you'll need to earn 10 "Destroyed" ribbons. As a reward, you'll receive the Imperial Standard at Sea commemorative flag and two "Deserved" camouflages.
You can complete this combat mission in Operations, Random, and Co-op Battles, playing Soviet Tier V–X ships.
- −3% to the ship's detectability range by sea
- +4% to the dispersion of shells fired by enemies at your ship
- +150% Commander XP per battle
- +75% XP per battle
The Key Battle mode and associated combat missions are available to all players who have reached Access Level 12 (21 battles) in their Service Record.Starts: Thu. 29 Oct. 06:00 CET (UTC+1)
Ends: Thu. 03 Dec. 06:00 CET (UTC+1)
Modules for Valkyrie
To complete the combat mission chain, you'll need to deal damage to enemy ships in the Key Battle mode playing X Valkyrie. Completing missions will earn you new modules for this ship, and the final reward will come in the form of 10,000 Battle Points and the Seatek Corporation patch.
To complete the combat mission chain, you'll need to deal damage to enemy ships in the Key Battle mode playing X Valkyrie. As a reward, you'll obtain a new ship—X Gale—and Commander Ich-Theo Billy, who is specialized for her.
Modules for Gale
To complete the combat mission chain, you'll need to deal damage to enemy ships in the Key Battle mode playing X Gale. Completing missions will earn you new modules for the ship, and the final reward will come in the form of 15,000 Battle Points and the Pelamida Corporation patch.
One chain will become available to you each day. Progressing through each chain will reward you with XP, signals, credits, Coal, and even Steel!
Want even more bonuses? Complete Daily Missions and the following rewards will be yours:
Players with access to the Research Bureau will be able to earn even more Research Points by completing Daily Missions—400 Research Points for completing 25, 50, and 75 combat missions.
The conditions for completing the chains are as follows:
- Each day, you can complete a chain of six missions.
- You must earn a certain amount of base XP to complete a mission of the chain.
- Deal 10,000 damage to enemies in a single battle to complete the first mission of the chain.
- Deal 20,000 damage to enemies to complete the second mission of the chain.
- Deal 60,000 damage to enemies to complete the third mission.
- For missions 4, 5, and 6: you need to earn 1,100; 1,200; and 1,300 base XP in victorious battles, respectively.
- All missions within a chain must be completed in successive order, playing Tier V–X ships in Random, Co-op, or Ranked Battles, or in Operations. The first three missions can be also completed in Key Battles.
- You'll receive any due rewards in your Port once you've completed the conditions of the missions.
- After completing the entire chain, you'll obtain the final reward.