Welcome to the 50th edition of The Remote Observer, and with big numbers come big updates! Fortuna is now available on Nintendo Switch! On PS4 and Xbox? Then good news: you get to tangle with the Profit-Taker! While we get stuck into the celebration cake, you should go check out what’s coming!
TO THE ORB VALLIS, NINTENNO!
There is a chonky update post waiting for you on the official forums if you want all the details, but if you want a brief overview, the Remote Observer has you covered!
With the Fortuna update you’ll get:
- Orb Vallis - HUGE new open world, just rife for exploring!
- Fortuna - We all lift together, Tenno!
- Garuda - Warframe of gore and death! Excellent at parties!
- MOA Companions - A little mechanical buddy, all of your own!
- K-Drives - Get Glinty, Logical Fam!
- New Mods - A multitude of helpful flavors to choose from!
- Conservation - Doctor Dolittle yourself some Floofs!
- Mining - Gems and ore for any occasion! Make yourself a sweet ring for Valentines!
- Kitguns - It’s like building blocks made of death!
If you want all the details, be sure to check out the Update Notes! Lots of fixes introduced to the PC and other console versions are included here. Jump into the Vallis, carve up some snow on your new K-Drive and watch out for spiders... you are gonna need an Archwing-sized roll of paper for these ones.
OTHER MAJOR NINTENDO SWITCH RELEASES!
With this update, we also added a bunch of other major updates that fell between builds! While you can see the full list on the update post, you can expect to get the following:
- Chimera - A whole new slice of story for you to sink your teeth into? SUCH MYSTERY!
- Nezha Rework - Flaming wheels and pokey spears! Nezha’s much anticipated rework has hit the Nintendo Switch! With a whole retooling of his toolkit, you’ll blaze your way to victory!
- Arbitrations - You want a bowl of challenge for your breakfast? Well now you got it, Nintenno! Take on these tough missions for rewards that can be claimed at the Arbiters of Hexis enclave at the relay! Remember though, you have to have fully completed the Star map for access to these new challenges! Fill out that passport, Tenno!
NINTENDO SWITCH QUALITY OF LIFE UPDATES!
Included in the update are fixes to make your lives a bit more easier! As part of that behemoth of an update post, you can find some of these quality of life changes:
- Kavats and Kubrows had some speed training! Now they will catch up to you faster if you travel a large distance away. Also, if you dismount from your vehicle, they will be there ready and waiting for you! Oh lawd they comin’.
- Lots of PBR updates for Dojo Decorations! Oooh, shiny!
- Lots of AI improvements, preventing them from practicing their climbing abilities, spelunking skills and other hobbies when they should be out there trying to murder you in the face. You’re welcome!
- Told some units to stop ignoring weak-point hits from large beam weapons (such as the Opticor). No Crewman, I don’t care if you think it’s fair or not... if they laser you in the face you probably deserved it.
- Fixed a bunch of script errors. I’m not talking about scripts that actors use, no. These scripts are the mean ones that can cause crashes. Well, they are gone now! Let this be a lesson to you other misbehaving scripts.
Thanks for stopping by this latest episode of Remote Observer, and don’t hesitate to drop by our Official Forums if you want to see more discussions!