With the new volume of this Remote Observer, there are plenty new releases.
- New Focus Lens added, the “Eidolon Lenses”.
- All Focus Points, and Installed Lenses will be removed, and returned to your inventory.
- You can unlock a variety of Passives that supplement your Warframe. Active and Passive Focus paths in Focus 2.0 aim to increase your Operator’s survivability and to give you the option to approach combat with added Operator support and armaments.
- Residual nodes now act similarly to Passive nodes in Focus 1.0.
- Void has been added to the list of eligible Sortie regions.
- Kuva has replaced Focus Lenses in Sortie Rewards.
- You can now color customize all Vandal, and Wraith weapons.
- You can rename any Melee weapon in Hok's Anvil.
- Added a Screen-Shake toggle option.
- Reticle sway removed from all zoom levels.
- One meter punch added to all snipers.
- One combo count removed at a time when duration runs out or on miss instead of all of them.
- Additional bullets from multi-shot will each count as their own hits, and misses in the combo counter.
- Lanka snipers reduced to 6 second Combo duration, all other snipers reduced to 2 seconds.
- Damage reduced to 50% past 600 meters, and Damage fall off begins at 400 meters.