Terms and Conditions of Point Awarding System and Prize Collection at Gamekit.com
Effective as of 01 November 2019.
- Points (pts) – points awarded or sold to the User that are accumulated on the User Account.
- Total Number of Points – the total number of Points on the User Account that may be exchanged for the Prize.
- Prize – a prize awarded to the User for obtaining a certain number of Points and meeting other terms and conditions set out by Gamekit, in particular in respect of the Level or Experience.
- Prize Collection – exchange of Points for the Prize specified by Gamekit, possible at a specified Level.
- Games – the games the information on which is available at Gamekit.com.
- Terms and Conditions – these Terms and Conditions.
- Level – the User level based on the Experience, enabling the Prize Collection and access to specific functionalities on the Website.
- Experience – User’s experience gained for completing tasks or other activities determined by Gamekit.
- Point Awarding System
- The Terms and Conditions define the Point Awarding System. Gamekit’s obligations in this respect comprise a public commitment within the meaning of Article 919(1) of the Polish Civil Code, and the application of the Terms and Conditions does not result in a contract being made between Gamekit and the User.
- When logging in to the Gamekit.com website, Users are automatically awarded Points on User Accounts, and they cannot disable this function.
- Additionally, apart from the situation referred to in item II.2, the User may be awarded Points by, among other things, completing tasks, participating in additional tasks organised by Gamekit, or as otherwise specified by Gamekit.
- The User gains Experience for complete particularly designated tasks. The Experience gained by the User determines the Level of that User.
- Points automatically awarded to the User and Points otherwise awarded to the User, the Experience gained or the specific Level can be cancelled (deleted) by Gamekit if the following are breached:
- item III.1. of the Terms and Conditions,
- item III.2. of the Terms and Conditions,
- item IV.7 or IV.8 of the Terms and Conditions of Operation of the Gamekit.com Website.
- If you use programs that block the display of ads such as Adblock or other similar programs and activities, Points or Experience may not add correctly.
- Points are not redeemable for money, in-kind prizes or any other similar benefits in kind.
- Points are valid for 90 days after the date of being awarded to the User. In the case the User does not log to Gamekit.com or Mobile App, Gamekit is entitled to delete a 100 Points a day until User logs to Gamekit.com or Mobile App, for as long as the User has at least 101 points on their account. Log to Gamekit or Mobile App stops deletion of the Points. Deleting points applies to accounts with a balance above 100 points.
- Deletion of the Points applies also to Points that have been purchased by User.
- If the User Account has been blocked because the Terms and Conditions of Operation of the Gamekit.com Website have been breached or for other reasons, the User will have no right to collect the Prize.
- If the User misleads Gamekit or otherwise deceives Gamekit (item III.1), the User will lose the right to collect the Prize.
- User’s Obligations Regarding the Point Awarding System
- The User must not mislead Gamekit in any way, in particular by sending false, manipulated or fraudulent print screens, scans, photos or other materials to Gamekit that are supposed to prove the User has played the Games or performed the tasks, or that are the basis for awarding any Points, Experience, Levels or Prizes to the User. Furthermore, the User must not provide false nicknames or other designations used in the Games. The User must not create multiple User Accounts. If the User creates several User Accounts, Gamekit will have the right to delete all such User Accounts. Additionally, the User must not create multiple accounts in the Games of the same Game producer/distributor, or nicknames containing phrases referring to or containing the name: Dogry, Gamekit.com or any similar name.
- The User has no right to sell, share or transfer his/her Points or Experience in any way to other Users, unless this is permitted under terms and conditions set out on Gamekit.com web pages.
- Prize Collection
- Once the User has been awarded a sufficient number of Points and in consideration of specific Experience, the User may collect the Prize or participate in an additional task/giveaway. Price Collection will be based on the rules set out by Gamekit in the Terms and Conditions or on the Gamekit.com website. These terms and conditions and rules must be me to enable the Price Collection by the User. The User may not collect the Prize if he/she does not have the required number of Points or the Experience required to collect the Prize.
- In order to collect the Prize, Gamekit will send a text message with a link to the User’s unique mobile phone number. In order to collect the Prize, the User must visit the link provided. The User does not incur any costs related to sending the text message. The link is valid for 60 days after the date of sending by Gamekit.
- After sending the message with the link, the User may also be obliged to perform verification, by sending additional identification data electronically via the contact form available at in Gamekit.com.
- Only a single User may collect Points, gain Experience or collect the Prize in respect of a single address of residence (in this case, the User Account with the earliest Registration date is taken into account). Gamekit does not permit any person other than the one whose data are the same as the verification data to collect the prize.
- After using the link referred to in item IV.2 or after performing additional verification in accordance with item IV.3, the Prize will be provided to the User within 60 days.
- The Prize must be collected within 30 days after the date when the information on awarding the Prize has been published in the User Account. If the Prize is not collected within that period, the Prize and the Points used for the Prize Collection will be cancelled.
- Gamekit reserves the right to refuse to award the Prize to the User who has created multiple User Accounts at Gamekit.com, played Games using other User Accounts, registered in Games and played using other User Accounts by sharing information on the User Account, provided false or manipulated data during the Registration or the Prize Collection procedure, or breached item IV.5, 6, 7 or 8 of the Terms and Conditions of Operation of the Gamekit.com Website, or breached these Terms and Conditions.
- Gamekit has the right to refuse to award the Prize or Points to the User Account, or award Experience if the User has or had more than 1 User Account or in Games has multiple Game accounts of the same producer or distributor (this does not apply to situations where a given producer or game provides for the obligation to have a single account for multiple Games).
- Gamekit also refuses to award the Prize if another person not being the User or a third party performs tasks in the Games for the User or if another person interferes with the course of tasks.
- Gamekit reserves the right not to award Points and Experience to the User Account, and to refuse to award the Prize if the User performs a task otherwise than by direct redirection from the task page.
- Gamekit also has the right to refuse to award the Prize or Points without giving any reasons.
- Gamekit reserves the right to prevent the Prize Collection and return Points to the User Account by updating the Point Total if the Game provider has changed the value of the Game Top-Up during the Prize Collection period. Points will be returned to the User Account within 30 days.
- Gamekit reserves the right to cancel all the Points and Experience awarded to the User if the User has provided incorrect or manipulated data during the Registration or during the Prize Collection process.
- Gamekit also reserves the right to cancel the Prize awarded to the User in additional tasks operated by Gamekit if the User fails to collect the Prize awarded in a additional task within 30 days after the date of notifying the User of the Prize award.
- The Prize may not be collected if
- the Registration has been made using a foreign IP number,
- the Registration has been made using a national IP number, but then the User has used the Gamekit.com website using a foreign IP number,
- despite being obliged to do so by Gamekit.com, the User has failed to perform the verification in accordance with item IV.2 and IV.3,
- software, such as AdBlock, preventing ads from displaying in the browser, or other software of similar nature and operation are used.
- Final Provisions
- Gamekit reserves the right to terminate the award of Points to Users, and reserves the right to terminate the possibility of awarding Points to Users at any time.
- Gamekit reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Other capitalised terms have the meanings given to them in the Terms and Conditions of Operation of the Gamekit.com Website.