Workshop and Quest Flow
- Artisans now apply to the workshop in less predictable time ranges.
- Lessons Learned: The tea delivery is no longer quite as difficult to reach for smaller characters.
- Running a Workshop: An issue has been resolved where this quest could not be completed under certain circumstances, due to the step "Take Your Item from the Delivery Box" not advancing.
- The appearances of several artisans have received minor touch-ups. Sadly, the Makeover profession is only for NPCs at this time.
- No, this does not mean a Makeover profession is actually in the works.
Crafting and Crafted Items
- Alchemy: Flask of Potency, Major Flask of Potency, and Superior Flask of Potency are once again properly available to craft.
- Alchemy: Dye packs for Control Wizard, Devoted Cleric, Great Weapon Fighter, Guardian Fighter, Hunter Ranger, Scourge Warlock, and Trickster Rogue are once again properly available to craft.
- Alchemy: Propolis Varnish is now properly available to craft.
- Cotton Petasos now hide characters' hair, which resolves clipping issues.
- Crafted capes and mantles now properly change the character's appearance when equipped.
- Forgehammer of Gond: The required item level and equip level were listed incorrectly. During the fix, we changed the required profession level to equip the hammer, but the stats have not changed.
- The items "Electrum Raid Necklace" and "Electrum Raid Necklace +1" have had their stats adjusted. Recovery on these items has been replaced with critical strike.
- Various profession tasks now properly repeat when set to repeat.
- Artisan recruitment items granted by legacy slot unlocks no longer incorrectly state in their tooltip text that Alchemists will apply for non-Alchemy professions. (The functionality is still the same.)
- Alchemical Extravagance: This quest now refers to Aqua Regia instead of Concentrated Aqua Regia. After all the construction nearby, it had lost its concentration.
- Masterwork Blacksmithing recipe books are no longer incorrectly labeled Weaponsmithing recipe books.
- Collections now state profession level 70 instead of 25 for masterwork items.
- The "Current Order" and "Current Gathering Tasks" windows now allow previewing of an active task's current Focus and Proficiency.
- The Order button is now disabled if the player tries to input 0 orders.
Content and Environment
- Certain competing VO lines in certain quests have been told to chill out and give each other some space.
- Convention Infiltration: Quest progress now consistently functions for folks with the party leader's version of this quest.
- Convention Infiltration: Ralvortix now audibly snores when defeated. It'll be fiiiine.
- Orientation: The hallway before the ride is now a little more well-lit.
- Icewind Dale Relic Vendor no longer inexplicably shows up in the Stronghold near the temporary vendors.
- The event text for Double Professions has been updated to match its new functionality.
- Two Weapons are Better as One: This quest is now gone for good.
Combat and Powers
Classes and Balance
- Trickster Rogue: One with the Shadows can no longer stack with itself or linger after using an Encounter power.
- The Broom can no longer sweep bosses off their feet.
- Cowl of the Dead: This item's knockback power no longer works in PvP.
- Mane of the Manticore: This item's damage is reduced in PvP.
- Phials are no longer usable in PvP.
- The damage dealt by the new Waukeen and Tymora's artifacts is now more in line with other similar artifacts.
- The Traveller's Treasure insignia bonus now properly gives rewards.
Items and Economy
- Black Ice Forge tasks no longer give deprecated items.
- Chult Patronage Token: This item's text no longer incorrectly refers to River District information.
- Chult Patronage Token: The task to create this token now properly completes.
- Flask of Brewing and Tarokka Deck can now properly be equipped simultaneously.
- Fleece awarded by Illusionist's Gambit has been renamed to Enchanted Fleece.
- Guard Drake can now be discarded.
- Items that go into the Vampire Hunter Kit no longer get into a state where they can't be claimed / opened again.
- Rewards from defeating the Deep Crow now drop for all players instead of just one.
- The Mechanical Pack (from Wonders of Gond) no longer awards outdated professions materials, and instead gives gold.
- The Vault of Piety (Invocation store) no longer awards outdated professions materials.
- When withdrawing gold from the Shared Bank, the confirmation now shows the correct value.
- When claiming Acquisitions Incorporated boons, tooltips for the individual boons now display.
- The first time a new player logs in, the Character Create screen is now brought up instead of Character Select.
- When attempting to send a "tell" from the "My Party" interface, the tell is now addressed to the correct person.
- Loadouts should now be consistently swappable if you have a free retrain available, but our eyes will be open for reports to the contrary.
- "Show Low Level Quest Indicator" now defaults to "On."
- When attempting to open a pack and there are no valid results, an appropriate error message now appears.
- The Change Instances window now displays properly at UI scale >1 and with Guild and Party columns.
- The Chult campaign now displays properly at UI scale >1.
- The Collections window now displays properly at UI scale >1.
- The Dread Ring, Underdark, PvP, and Portobello's Game campaigns now display properly at UI scale >1.
- The scoreboard no longer flickers at UI scale >1.
- The default category header size is now taller, and categories on sale no longer overlap their first subcategory.
Art, Animation, Audio, and Effects
- Companions and Soul Puppets no longer decide to snooze after being idle for a short time.
- The localized version of Wiggins the Undead Intern's summon lines is now more ghostly.
- Deep Crow mount audio now has a smaller audible radius, meaning the wing flap in Protector's Enclave can no longer be heard from super far away.
- Lady Begum no longer has a line that doesn't make sense in context in the French locale.
- Various fixes have been made to text in the French, German, Italian, and Russian locales.
Remaining Known Issues
We know there are more, but here are some of the highlights.
- Requirements for certain items at the Stronghold Bloomery and Goldsmith structures currently state that they require outdated Masterwork professions, but at least now function correctly.