Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.148 will take place on Monday, March 18th. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For a detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- The Quest "Last Preparations" in the Viking Settlement did not correctly update its diplomacy counter when diplomacy buildings were removed. We recognize that this led to the last quest being a lot easier to complete than intended. With this upcoming change in mind, which would make the quest harder to complete, we have also adjusted the "cultural goods production building" requirement of the quest from 6 to 4.
- There was a small chance to see the inhabitants of the wrong era when visiting another player's city. This has now been fixed.
- The Spoils of War buff could visually lower when surrendering in a two-wave fight. This has been corrected.
- Building a two-lane street sometimes caused a single tile of the street to not be constructed and disappear after the game was reloaded. This has been fixed.
- Hotkeys sometimes became unresponsive when returning from the settlement. This has been corrected.
- An internal error was being displayed when a player attempted to store an uncompleted building that provided more population than the city had available. This has been corrected.
In the meantime, our development team is working on the next age for the game. Check our Beta server to be always up to date!
- Inhabitants have been added to the Viking Settlement for players playing the mobile version of the game.
Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!
If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please click hereor visit us on Facebook!
Your Forge of Empires Team