Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to1.202will take place onMonday, April 12th There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- Cleaned up some apostrophe errors, missing icons, as well as a number of minor text errors within the game.
- Previously within Guild Versus Guild, there was an exploit where players could conquer a sector multiple times after releasing it. This has now been fixed, and can no longer be exploited.
- Additionally, within the Guild versus Guild map, some players had reported that clicking on a sector or headquarter would not take you to the correct spot. This has now been fixed, and after clicking, it will take you to the correct spot.
- Within Cultural Settlements, some players reported that buildings (when under construction) displayed unnecessary information rather than the name of the building. This has now been corrected
- There were some reports that certain technical difficulties were experienced after a production was cancelled within the Production Carousel. This has now been corrected, and should work as expected.
- The plunder repel bonus text within the Voyager V1 Great Building previously had duplicate words. This has been fixed.
- In windowed mode on Browser, we have updated the background!
- In addition, we have updated some loading screen hints!
This is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet.
- There were some reports of technical issues experienced when editing messages within the Message Center, this has now been corrected.
- When healing units with diamonds for a second wave of a battle, there were some reports that this was not working as expected, and units were not healed as the second wave began. This has now been fixed.
- There were some edge cases where players were still prompted to register their account despite already registering. This has now been fixed, and player is only prompted once for registration, and not again after they have activated registration.
If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please click here or visit us on Facebook!
If you would like to get yourself informed about our features in development, please visit our Beta servers, or check the Mobile Beta Test Program.