Dear Humans and Elves,
We plan to update our International servers to the newest version onThursday, 11 July (see below).
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Barracks - HTML5 - Fixed an issue with texts shown in tabs within the barracks menu, which caused certain letters to be cut off at the bottom.
- User Interface - Wishing Well - Under certain circumstances it was possible that select productions of a Wishing Well would not be displayed with a blimp popping up from the building. They will now all show again.
- City - Fixed a series of placement issues related to the special city background for the summer season, causing elements to be misplaced, floating or overlapping.
- Inventory - Phoenixes were not displayed properly in the confirmation to disenchant them. Their beautiful appearance will now grace us again, also in this specific pop-up.
- Translations - Spell Fragments are now translated properly in the disenchanting confirmation window, instead of showing the English base text.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- The way productions are set up has been adjusted. Any production building will now open its menu immediately upon tapping the building, without the need to press an additional button. Additionally, arrows on the sides of each menu allow to jump between all idle production buildings of the same type to set up productions more easily. Last but not least, it is now possible to select all Workshops to start the same production, by simply ticking the checkbox at the top of the production menu of this building.
- Similarly to the browser version, it is now possible to receive up to 3 chests with randomized rewards per day for helping your neighbors! These chests have a chance to appear after you gave help and will show you their reward immediately after the action was performed, without the need to collect the chest from the city's outskirts.
- When looking into the building information of an Evolving Building from the inventory, it is now possible to preview all available stages of the building via a new "Evolutions" button above the building.
- User Interface - Adjusted button behavior so that the string "Move and upgrade" will also work properly with long translations.
- Neighborly Help - Wishing Wells did not reflect that Neighborly Help was applied to them, causing missing purple shine and icon above the building.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Your Elvenar Team