As you know, in Armored Warfare we have two types of premium vehicles. The first one, you can buy in Web Shop and the second one is available within the client for Gold. The latter category now has a specific purpose: to allow you to obtain a Premium vehicle that’s similar in gameplay to an existing progression one, but obtains more Credits than by using a simple battle-hardening mechanism.
This is exactly the case for the future vehicle: Leopard 2 Revolution. This tank will appear in the second part of the Black Sea Incursion season as a complement to the analogical progressive Leopard 2 Evolution.
Simply put, the Leopard 2 Revolution is an upgraded version of the Leopard 2 Evolution. Here are a few changes added to it compared to the old one:
- The original PERI R17 commander’s periscope was replaced for a more professional system: SEOSS;
- A remote-controlled Qimek machine gun station was added to the vehicle;
- The vehicle’s slat armor is now covered with fabric;
- ROSY smoke grenade launchers;
- Rheinmetall Situation Awareness System.